Thursday, October 4, 2007

2.0 Winners - whoa

Wow.
Wow.
Pandora is awesome! Too bad we should not be listening to streaming music at work........ Without signin in or anything I have my favorite music playing for me & can see who else likes this artist & can then go read about these people & see what else they like. And i can quickly tell Pandora what i like or do not like about my radio station they created for me. So seemless it plays me music through the whole process. Wow, this may change a lot for me. I no longer download music as those places i used to frequent has become full of irresponsible spammers, virus spreaders, bs-ers and in general - people who do not like the music i want to hear.

I also went to explore Google Maps. This is something I've been using for about a year to get driving directions, but I have been meaning to use it more fully by creating my own maps of trips I have taken & integrate with photos. i just got that started finally. Woo Hoo!

I see I have already been using other award winners, like Yelp! a cool city guide & again social site. I have been using it for quite a while & had actually stopped because people in baltimore were not making use of it. looks like usage has picke dup. YA Actually i have been using all of the city guides.

Well I'd love to play with more award winners for the rest of the week but I am down to 22 hours to do 4 more things.

No comments: